“Don’t worry; skills are cheap, passion is priceless. If you’re passionate about your content and you know it and do it better than anyone else, even with few formal business skills you have the potential to create a million-dollar business.” ~ Gary Vaynerchuck
So you’re an entrepreneur! We welcome you as you join the millions of self employed, un-employed, traditional brick and mortar, internet business owners, affiliate marketers, direct sales reps, home based business owners, independent distributors and multi-level marketers (MLM) who are passionate about their business, services and products day in and day out.
The basics to owning a business means you must understand your business. Let’s begin translating this by defining who your prospects and customers are, okay?
Let’s see if you can you answer these common sense questions that would support your prospect and customer knowledge. Do you know?
- Who they are and where to find them?
- What they like and don’t like?
- How and when to reach them?
- What are their underlying goals?
- What their pains, problems and challenges are so you can help them?
- What they are curious about or trying to learn?
- What are their frustrations when they buy from your competitors?
- When are they ready to purchase?
- And when they are ready to purchase, Who will be there when they need a helping hand?
If you knew all the answers with no hesitation, Congratulations! You are beginning to earn your official title as entrepreneur and business owner.