1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website & software service operators, aBTSocial automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
(c) Personal Information. In order for you to use certain Services, you are asked to provide aBTSocial certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number, expiration date and ccv code) through 3rd party services like Pay Pal.. In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the website & software services will not gather it surreptitiously. aBTSocial may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to aBTSocial. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features and services available on the website & software services.
(d) Information you Make Public. The Website contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which aBTSocial is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
(e) Affiliate Sales Information. As an Affiliate in aBTSocial’s Affiliate businesses, generate sales of aBTSocial’s products and services. aBTSocial will gather and maintain data on sales volume and sales history and other information and data relevant to your sales and business building activity. This information will be made available to Affiliates through their Affiliate Back-Offices or spreadsheet reports.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
aBTSocial analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help aBTSocial better understand who is using the website & software services and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, aBTSocial is able to better design the website & software services to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, aBTSocial may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the website and software services. aBTSocial does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. aBTSocial uses your Contact Data to send you information about aBTSocial, aBTSocial’s products and services, aBTSocial’s marketing and sales, your orders of aBTSocials’s products and services, your independent business, and the aBTSocial’s Affiliate opportunity. aBTSocial uses your Financial Data to bill you for the aBTSocial’s software services you use. aBTSocial uses your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the website and software services. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time aBTSocial may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the website and software services.
(ii) Disclosure Practices
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. aBTSocial discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. aBTSocial discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when aBTSocial believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of aBTSocial, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, aBTSocial may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the aBTSocial network, aBTSocial shall send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient.
- To help Affiliates in aBTSocial’s Affiliate marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide your name, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your purchase through the Back-Office of the website or spreadsheet reports.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS FROM ABTSOCIAL AND YOUR ABTSOCIAL AFFILIATE
By registering with the aBTSocial’s website & software services, Affiliate Website and becoming a Member, you thereby consent to receive periodic email, Website Back-Office communications, and other communications from aBTSocial regarding the aBTSocial affiliate marketing program, policies, new product offers, promotions and other matters. You further consent to receive periodic email, Website Back-Office Communications, and other communications from your aBTSocial Affiliate Programs.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
aBTSocial has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information. We make no guarantee that the information you provide to us will be secure.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
aBTSocial wants your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website & software services you represent and warrant that all information you provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to your Personal Information, visit your personal profile. Through your personal profile you may review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES