Frequently Asked Questions
What is aBeanstalkSocial?
aBeansTalkSocial is a platform for engaging with customers, measuring results and monitoring your brand across multiple social media networks at once. Here are some things you can do with aBeansTalkSocial:
- Reach Customers on Multiple Platforms – Reach customers via multiple Social Networks and blogs at once;
- Brand Monitoring & Sentiment Analysis – Read and respond to what people are saying about your brand and competitors across the social web;
- Manage Scheduling & Auto-responders – Create online marketing campaigns in seconds. Pre-schedule automated messages for birthdays, webinars, trainings conventions and other events;
- Powerful Tracking & Analytics – Measure the effectiveness of your social media and email campaigns. Track the success of your marketing efforts;
- Generate Leads & Build Brand Awareness – Use aBeansTalkSocial’s powerful automated marketing tools to generate leads and drive traffic to your website;
- Manage Multiple Users & Clients – Either have someone manage your accounts with only one login giving you control of all your sign in and pass codes or manage for multiple clients and contributors.
How is aBeansTalkSocial different than other social media tools?
aBeansTalkSocial’s services offer additional unique features that are not offered by most other social media tools on the market. aBeansTalkSocial provides more:
- Social Media Platform – aBeansTalkSocial is not just a tool, it is a platform providing small businesses & social media managers access to post onto many Social Networks from its all-in-one platform, including blogs (see long list provided below);
- 100’s of types of Analytics included – aBeansTalkSocial includes 100’s of valuable Analytics customized with your business LOGO or your clients business LOGO. aBeansTalkSocial’s long list of analytics offer valuable information that can provide the best results from any post when used. i.e. aBeansTalkSocial analytics can help your business know the best time to post to your audience plugging your fans into you when they like to listen. aBeansTalkSocial’s large variety of analytics can provide social media managers clear documentation of their value to their clients. Note: Many other social media tools on the market today can charge additional costs for certain types of advanced analytics which can become expensive for small business owners and social media managers managing several customers at the same time;
- Branded Posts – aBeansTalkSocial’s Members using Cool Beans Plan or above, can brand their Facebook, Twitter & Google+ posts with their LOGO and Website URL. aBeansTalkSocial’s Cool Beans Plans or above, will simply charge Members a one time fee that will pay aBeansTalkSocial’s technical team to customize their Facebook, Twitter and Google+ showing their unique brand and website as fans share posts. Note: aBeansTalkSocial’s Jump’n Beans Plan has been priced to offer a great basic social media service for the small business owner. If a small business owner would like to add the branded post option they must purchase the Cool Beans Plan or above.
What Social Media Services does aBeansTalkSocial support?
We support the following services: Facebook Wall Post, LinkedIn, Twitter, WordPress, Google+, You Tube, Instagram Streams, Blogspot, MetaWeblog, Moveable Type, Ning, Posterous, SquareSpace, Tumblr, TypePad, Flickr, Bebo, Four Square Shout, BrightKite Status, Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Group, Facebook Milestone, Facebook Note, Facebook Offer, Facebook Page Note, Facebook Page Question, Facebook Post, Facebook Question, Facebook Status, Foursquare Venue Tip, FriendFeed, Google Buss, LinkedIn Group Job, LinkedIn Group Post, LinkedIn Group Promotion, LinkedIn Status, Ping.fm, Plurk, Facebook Cover Photo, Facebook Page Album, Facebook Photo Album, MobyPicture, Scribd, SlideShare, Delicious, Diigo, Indenti.ca, Instapaper, Read It Later, Brand and Keyword Monitoring, Reviews, Contact Importer, Message Importer, OPML Importer, RSS Auto Poster, Facebook Fan Page Stream, Facebook Group Steam, Facebook Stream, LomkedIn Group Stream, LinkedIn Stream, Twitter List, Twitter Search, Twitter Stream, Facebook Auto Responder, LinkedIn Auto Responder, Twitter Auto Follower, Twitter Auto Replies, Twitter Auto Retweets, Twitter Auto Unfollower, Twitter Welcome Messages.
What is a service?
A service is any social network account, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Blog that is posted to and tracked. This also includes monitoring and automation services including the Twitter Auto Follower.
What is a group?
A group is a collection of social media accounts which makes it easy to publish to multiple social networks, blogs or contacts at once. Groups can also be shared with team members so that they can publish to your services without you needing to disclose your password for each of your accounts.
What payment options does aBeansTalkSocial support?
We accept all major credit cards, as well as, PayPal. Payments are usually taken monthly but we also offer annual and quarterly methods.
Can I change “via aBeansTalkSocial” to “via My Company” for Facebook Posts, Twitter Posts & Google+ posts?
Yes, if you’d like to replace “via aBeansTalkSocial” with your own company name when posting to Facebook, Twitter & Google+. For a one time set up fee, aBTSocial can set up a custom Facebook, Twitter & Google+ application for you. You will need to send us your company logo, a short description about your company and your company website URL. For HOT Beans, POWER Beans, Unlimited Beans Service Plans you will have a one-time set up fee. For Cool Beans Service Plans you will have a one-time set up fee with a minimum monthly fee. Our Starter & Jump’n Plans do not qualify for Custom Branding Posts.
My Facebook post are not going through. What must I do?
If your Facebook messages are failing, we recommend deleting the account from the Add/Edit Services and recreating it. When you set up the account in aBeansTalkSocial, you need to make sure Facebook prompts you for Extended Permissions so that your account can be updated even when you’re offline.
My Tweets are not going through to Twitter. What must I do?
Make sure your Twitter account settings are correct in aBeansTalkSocial. If you’ve recently changed your Twitter password, you’ll also have to update this in aBeansTalkSocial. Twitter has clamped down on recurring tweets that are constantly repeated. Twitter also has posting limits, so be sure you haven’t exceeded this limit for the day.
I’d like to become an affiliate with aBeansTalkSocial. How do I register for your affiliate program?
There several affiliate programs available with aBeansTalkSocial: Referral Affiliate, Engaged Affiliate and Affiliate Partnerships. If you’d like to register as an affiliate, simply click onto our affiliate or affiliate partnership link located on the bottom section of www.aBeansTalkSocial.com . Our affiliate programs are free to register. Make sure you read our affiliate agreement which helps defines each program.