Social Media is for Social, not for Business! WRONG!
Do you still believe this? The thought of jump’n into the ocean when you barely know which stroke to use can bring up the questions like: where do we begin; how difficult is this; do we have enough time to learn this; what will our learning curve be; how much time will this take us; will they hear our voice; is this smart during such an uncertain times; will we make it?
For businesses owners who barely have their head above water, the thought of taking on Social Media for their Business can feel like floating in the ocean without a raft. The idea to manage something that changes quickly and trust flowing with the currents, can challenge our ability to navigate and may require intense focus.
By planning ahead and looking at the larger map, perspective develops. We must learn to flow with those points of chaos like:
- What is the BIG Picture?
- Do we integrate our Traditional Marketing into Social Media?
- Is our Website up-to-date? Is it Secure? Is it Responsive?
- Are Blogs still important? What type of Blog is best for us, WordPress? Do we create our own content or buy it? How often do we post content? How do we integrate it into our Social Media Networks?
- Which Social Networks & Review Sites do we use? How do we use them effectively for our Brand?
- How much money do we invest? …monthly? …yearly?
- When do we invest in Video? What Channels do we use? You Tube, Vimeo, Vine?
- How much time should be devoted to Social Media? …is this a FT or PT position? Should we promote from within or hire externally?
- How does SEO apply to all of this now?
- Should we build our community organically or use paid ads like Pay-Per-Click, Facebook Ads or LinkedIn Ads? When do we use QR Codes?
- How do we build our community on Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest?
- Can LinkedIn support our business too? Should we encourage our staff to set up their own LinkedIn Profiles?
- How do we increase engagement?
- How, who & what do we monitor?
- What & how often do we measure?
- Where does email fit into all of this? Should we continue to send out Newsletters? How do we integrate our friends, followers, connections, contacts into our lists?
- Are there affordable tools we use to simplify & manage all this data?
- What will we chose as our Good Practices & Policies?
Research is confirming Social Business is here to stay as Social Marketing Budgets are expected to double over the next 5 years. Francois Gossieaux provides an excellent explanation when he said, “Social Media allows us to behave in ways that we are hardwired for in the first place – as humans. We can get frank recommendations from other humans instead of from faceless companies.” The Hyper-Social Organization: Eclipse Your Competition by Leveraging Social Media
Would you like to learn more about effective time saving, techniques entrepreneurs are using every day for their business? Join our winning team of entrepreneurs who can meet you virtually in the comfort of your home office. Let us become a resource to support you as you plug in to learn more about these simple secrets that will help your grow & expand your Social Business. Go to: www.aBeansTalkSocial.com